Saturday 26th September
The Woodfest Truck Pull will be making its third appearance at Kawerau Woodfest in 2015. The organisers hope to see this competition supported by plenty of local and regional businesses or groups - who have a sense of fun, strength and can pull hard!
This year all proceeds will go to the chosen charity - Canteen.
CanTeen have been doing amazing work for years supporting young people living with cancer, let's get behind this great cause to help those less fortunate than others.
“Living with cancer is traumatic at any time, but even more so for young people already facing challenges of identity, independence and employment. At CanTeen our belief is that no young person should have to face cancer alone, so we offer support not only to those diagnosed with cancer, but to their brothers and sisters also.”
Grab a group of mates together and give it a go and see how tough (and fast) you are.
No doubt this will be another great crowd-puller at Kawerau Woodfest.
- · 8 Members per team—Must include 6 Men & 2 Women
- $40 per team per pull
- · Team on the start call will pull a 16 Tonne logging truck 40m along the road
- · Each team is timed on their pull
- · Time is stopped once the front of the truck hits the finish line
- · The team to get the fastest time will be the competition winners
- · Judges decision will be final
Enter on the day